The IT Security Audit course is designed to provide practical view in conducting IT audit and assurance in one organization. The course is designed to support professional staffs to expand their understanding of information technology (IT) audit.
The course presents a more in-depth view on the fundamentals of IT auditing by highlighting on topics such as: IT audit and control analysis, examination of control evidence in conducting IT audit, application control, Operating System and IT Infrastructure audit, and management of IT audit.
The course will include discussion and exercises related to general control examinations and application system auditing. The course will also focus on control research and analysis for IT-related topic areas. In addition, through discussion and exercises, participants will gain a working understanding of the process of developing audit work programs encompassing all elements of IT infrastructures.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify, reference and implement IT management and control policies, standards and related auditing standards. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in auditing process.
IT Security Auditing covers the latest auditing tools alongside real-world examples, ready-to-use checklists, and valuable templates.
Each class session will include discussion on an IT audit management, security, control or audit issues that participants should be familiar with.
This course will delivered in Indonesian and/or English by Our Master Trainer:
DR, Ir. Fauzi Hasan, MM, MBA, PMP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CGEIT, CPRC, CSCP, CDCP, CITM APICS, Cert. Change Management (APMG)
Course Objectives & Benefits
At the completion of this course, the participants should be able to :
- Participants shall obtain an expanded understanding on the role of IT auditors in evaluating IT-related operational and control risk and in assessing the appropriateness and adequacy of management control practices and IT-related controls inside participants’ organization, with the focus on IT infrastructures
- The participants shall obtain the capability on how to analyze Windows, UNIX, and Linux systems; secure databases; examine wireless networks and devices; and audit applications. Plus, participants get up-to-date information on legal standards and practices, privacy and ethical issues, and the CobIT standard.
- Participants shall obtain the capability in conducting IT audit and implement techniques in performing assurance, attestation, and audit engagements
- Capability to build and maintain an IT audit function within the organization with maximum effectiveness and value
- Participants shall obtain an expanded familiarity with the principle references in IT governance, control and security as related to IT audit
- Participants shall obtain the working ability to plan, conduct, and report on information technology audits with specific focus on infrastructure vulnarability assesment and assurance, and drill down upon application vulnarabilities
- Participants shall obtain an understanding of the role of IT auditors regarding IT-related compliance and regulatory audits, such as evaluating control standards
- Capability to use best prractices and methodologies such as: COSO, CobiT, ITIL, ISO, and NSA INFOSEC
Who Should Attend
- IT Managers
- Security Managers
- Auditing Staffs
- IT Operation Staffs.
What You Will Learn
- Audit Overview
The class session will focus on IT audit concepts and processes, which includes: review of some of the key fundamentals of IT auditing, including general auditing standards, risk-based auditing, pre-audit objectives, determining scope and audit objectives, and the process of performing an IT audit. The class session will include discussion on IT performance, controls, control self-assessment, risk analysis, and the objectives of the IT audit or assurance report.
- Building an Effective Internal IT Audit Function
The class session will focus on management issues regarding how to manage IT audit and assurance functions. The class material will include developing and assessing staff knowledge and skills, competency measurement, assignment of staff, documentation and continuing education requirements.
- The Audit Process
Perform IT audit in accordance with IT audit standards, guidelines and best practices to assist the organizations in ensuring that its information technology and business system are protected and controlled.
- Auditing Techniques
Describing all techniques which are available to implemented for IT infrastructure auditing
- Auditing Entity-Level Controls
Describing all entities control level which encompassing embedded controls in the areas such as:
- Operating system control in UNIX-, Linux-, and Windows-based operating systems
- Controls in network routers, switches, firewalls, WLANs, and mobile devices
- Entity-level controls, data centers, and disaster recovery plans
- Controls in Web servers, platforms, and applications
- Database critical controls
- Auditing Data Centers and Disaster Recovery
Describe how to conduct data center as disaster recovery site with all supporting infrastructures
- Auditing Switches, Routers, and Firewalls
Describe how to perform auditing on network infrastructure and network appliances
- Auditing Windows Operating Systems
Describe how to conduct auditing on operating system using effective and control-piercing methodology within the Windows operating system environment
- Auditing Unix and Linux Operating Systems
Describe how to conduct auditing on operating system using reliant and control-focus methodology within the Unix operating system environment
- Auditing Web Servers
Describe how to perform auditing on Web Servers infrastructure and net DMZ devices
- Auditing Databases
Describe how to perform auditing on organization’s Database and all operating support elements
- Auditing Applications
Describe how to perform auditing on organization’s Enterprise Applications and the supporting modules
- Auditing WLAN and Mobile Devices
Describe how to perform auditing on Wide Area Network infrastructure and interface able mobile devices.
Information & Registration:
- Untuk keterangan selengkapnya (termasuk biaya dan jadwal pelaksanaan) silahkan dilihat di <The Comprehensive IT Security Audit> atau BePRO-seminar827.Pdf.
- Untuk pendaftaran silahkan download Registration Information dan kirim kembali via email atau fax setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Bila membutuhkan pelatihan dalam bentuk inhouse training silahkan download IHT Request Form dan kirim via fax/email setelah diisi dengan hal-hal yang menjadi kebutuhan Anda.
- Anda juga dapat menghubungi langsung customer service kami melalui Tel: 021-5748889, SMS/Mobile:08119591124 Fax: 021-5748888 atau Email: info<at>beproseminar.com / beproseminars<at>gmail.com